The Best of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ( Golden Triangle)
Detailed Day Wise Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ( Golden Triangle)
Day : 1 Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport you are transferred to your hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. Time permitting, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk. In the afternoon visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. During your tour drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day : 2 Agra1 Night
Delhi - Agra (204 kms. / approx. 5 hour drive)
Today your journey continues to another historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day : 3 Jaipur2 Nights
Agra - Jaipur (265 KMS ? 5 Hours)
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
Day : 4 Jaipur
Visit Amber Fort & city sightseeing of Jaipur
This morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal - the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
Day : 5 Depart Jaipur
Today you are transferred to Delhi Â airport for your return flight home
Terms & conditions :
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The package price does not include â€“
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- AIS reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Â Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo IDâ€™s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Location : Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ( Golden Triangle)
- Duration : 4 Nights/ 5 Days
- Free Sightseeing & Hotel
Bali Beauty 6Days / 5Nights
Welcome to Bali, a place of beautiful beaches and verdant countryside! Upon arrival in Bali, you will be welcomed by our representative.
View this Package
Hong Kong 4Days / 3Nights
Welcome to Hong Kong – Asia’s World City. Upon arrival, be transferred to your hotel and checkin. Today you will enjoy Hong Kong Night Tour .
View this Package
Copyrights © 2019 AIS Holidays. All Rights Reserved